Hard, crunchy or sticky foods can break appliances, peel boxes or bend wires. It is recommended to consume soft foods when the teeth are sensitive. Beware of raw vegetables and fruits that must first be cut.
Forbidden food :
- Generally very hard foods.
- Walnuts and tender bars with walnuts or very hard.
- Hard or sticky candy (jujubes) that adhere to the appliances and cause tooth decay.
- Chewing gum, no matter the brand, because chewing gum causes fatigue of the appliances and wires that eventually break. Similarly, housings can take off.
- Bread baguette or bagel
- Caramel Chocolate
- Popcorn grains not split and corn on the cob, a complete apple not sliced.
- Fruit juices and soft drinks should be consumed in moderation, that is to say not more than once a day, it is time to rediscover the pleasure of drinking water!
Use common sense when promoting food that is easy to eat, nutritious but not too sweet, especially for snacks.